Please ensure that you do the following:
- Have the blog post live by 6 am GMT. Work it out if you're in a different time zone.
- Make the SFFS blog post clearly identifiable to readers (e.g. use "SFFS" in the heading, or some variant). It is preferable that the link you post to this list leads directly to the blog post, so that readers do not have to play 'hunt-the-snippet'.
- Do not post anything else on your blog for at least 24 hours after posting the SFFS blog post.
- Keep the snippet's length to ten sentences or less. Any snippets found to be over ten sentences on the day will be summarily removed from the list (no email warning or requests to shorten).
- Please note, the twitter hashtag is #sffsat. :)
Don't forget that you can use up to fifteen (yes, 15!) sentences in a snippet now.